Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! CARiD.com is glad to offer you a new product. With Lumen® - LED Halo Rings, you will add unique style to the front of your vehicle and increase the light output. They are available in a variety of diameters and colors for you to choose from. And check out the video we have to find step-by-step installation instructions. What do you think of the product?

·
Registered
9 Posts
would you happen to know the dimension i need for 2014 Cadenza? I really would like to purchase two sets of angel eyes, but i dont want to open my headlights before i have everything ready for it to be installed.

·
Registered
841 Posts
would you happen to know the dimension i need for 2014 Cadenza? I really would like to purchase two sets of angel eyes, but i dont want to open my headlights before i have everything ready for it to be installed.
I'm about to crack open another headlight, I'll get you exact measurements in the next few days.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Here's some measurements:

Outside diameter of smaller shroud

Inside diameter of smaller shroud

Based on these measurements, I'd go 70mm on the smaller, but you could probably do 80mm no problem (as long as the halo measurement is the outer diameter). 80mm would overhang the shroud ever so slightly.

Outside diameter of larger shroud

Inside diameter of larger shroud

Width of shroud "hood"

You could do 80 or 90mm there - I'd go 90mm (again, assuming halo measurements given are the outside diameter of the halo).

·
Registered
9 Posts
If mounted on the outer shroud, absolutely not. The articulation happens with the projector, behind the shroud. Shroud stays stationary while the projector moves behind it.
By "outer shroud", do you mean just the outer pair shroud or the outer postion of both pairs of shroud? im actually looking to install two sets of halo on both pairs.. Thanks!

·
Registered
841 Posts
By "outer shroud", do you mean just the outer pair shroud or the outer postion of both pairs of shroud? im actually looking to install two sets of halo on both pairs.. Thanks!
By outer shroud I mean the two shrouds you see. When you open the headlight, you'll see that the shrouds separate out from the back of the housing and from the lens. Hard to describe, hopefully this pic helps.

If you want to mount to the outside of the shroud circles, should be no problem.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Oh, I think helo lights would be really nice, wonder how much work this would require and how much to have them installed... and maybe wire as DRLs...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts