Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a perfect car... wish it had the daytime leds... that the k7 has... wish the seats hugged a little more... wish it had a more kick under the hood... and sipped a little less gas... who the **** needs an electronic parking break... i will probably never use lane or adaptive cruise options... but i've had the car 2 months now... and I LOVE IT!

my fave car from the past is a 1996 Nissan Maxima GLE and this car reminds me of THAT car.

Smooth ride... enough power to feel perky... great sound system... SIMPLE but ELEGANT interior... the rims (on my pre-9/13 luxury+tech) PERFECT... ROOMY... and COMFORTABLE.

A family member has a 2014 BMW 5 series, and I actually prefer the cadenza.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats on your 2 months! I'm just entering my 3rd week and look forward to getting into my Cadenza each chance I get. I agree, the daytime LEDs would have been a great item to include since the headlight housing already looks like it could accommodate them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
It's not a perfect car... wish it had the daytime leds... that the k7 has... wish the seats hugged a little more... wish it had a more kick under the hood... and sipped a little less gas... who the **** needs an electronic parking break... i will probably never use lane or adaptive cruise options... but i've had the car 2 months now... and I LOVE IT!

my fave car from the past is a 1996 Nissan Maxima GLE and this car reminds me of THAT car.

Smooth ride... enough power to feel perky... great sound system... SIMPLE but ELEGANT interior... the rims (on my pre-9/13 luxury+tech) PERFECT... ROOMY... and COMFORTABLE.

A family member has a 2014 BMW 5 series, and I actually prefer the cadenza.
Welcome to the forum! I have the satin metal with black leather. It's a great car and tremendous value.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice to see another Satin Metal on the board. I put a K&N air filter in mine, and it pepped it up a little bit. I'm not looking for fast off the line, but when I step on it on the highway now, it gets in it. This by far has been my favorite car that I've owned

·
Registered
194 Posts
Glad to hear it!I love mine as well! My friend has a 2010 5 series, and he likes the cadenza more. Its actually larger than the current 5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts