Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if there is any Canadian owners. With only 160 Cadenzas sold in 2014 for all of Canada, I have seen a few driving around Downtown Toronto and to the North-West (Brampton area).

Loving this car threw this past winter with its snow tires, as well as my old Volvo S60, the tank.

:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Purchased my 2014 Cadenza in North Carolina USA, so not a "Canadian Cadenza" -- but my son lives in Toronto and I'll be in that area in a couple of weeks. Will increase the "Cadenza sightings" by a large percentage.

Very excited to see if my km/hr display really works!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got mine September 2014. I live in the Ajax area just east of Toronto. I have only seen 2 since I got mine. One was North Pickering and the other was when I was driving to Tucson.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought one in Brampton - have never seen one before the autoshow! Feel special but lonely.

Don't, bought mine in Brampton also. What color? Hope to see you around? I actually saw a white one last week in Brampton in a plaza with the stock 19" rims.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got mine September 2014. I live in the Ajax area just east of Toronto. I have only seen 2 since I got mine. One was North Pickering and the other was when I was driving to Tucson.

Hope to see you around? I travel sometimes to Pickering, so might see you in the summer when the weather gets better. Thanks,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine is metallic silver. I love the color. just got the K7 emblem from the optima store and the 3.3 GDI badge from amazon - will put them on in the warmer weather. Was thinking of getting the new firmware chip for the nav so i wont keep having to push OK every time I power up! Its going to cost me $300 + tax - what a rip! I checked the sd chip and it is just a map folder - could easily copy and distribute to share the cost with anybody in the Brampton area- my garmin came with unlimited lifetime traffic and maps update! Still have not seen any Cadenzas yet - my son says he saw a black one! Maybe when the good weather hits they will come out of hiding! Love this car possibly best looking in its class!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I know this is a thread for the Canadian owners, but I'm curious if anyone up there would happen to know or find out how much they could get the Cadenza Headlight console for? I tried to contact a couple dealerships but all they respond by are asking if I want to buy the car when I just want to buy the headlight with DRL built in. Just thought i'd ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
'15 Cadenza Premium

Howdy fellow Canucks. I did the unthinkable and converted my old man to Kia from Volvo. He was sick of the maintenance costs and the distance to the nearest dealership. We test drove a '15 Cadenza and a few days later he put down a deposit. We're taking delivery tomorrow. He most likely will be the only one in his hometown rocking the Cadenza in a small town near Kitchener.

Looking forward to comparing the car to my SX-T.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts