Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving the car with valet. I don't want them to be able to open the trunk once we have it emptied. Can this be done. What do I need to do to secure the trunk. Thanks in advance. Ira

·
Registered
78 Posts
Leaving the car with valet. I don't want them to be able to open the trunk once we have it emptied. Can this be done. What do I need to do to secure the trunk. Thanks in advance. Ira

In your owners manual, chapter 4, page 10...there are complete instructions on how to do this.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yeah man, switch inside the glove box, locks the trunk...then just give him the remote without the glove box key..(of course lock the Glove box)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Or in my case, look at the small silver button and your keyfob will jump 20 feet away... cheap piece of...

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
In other news: CadenzaForum is under investigation for the disappearance of several women...

Whelp... I'm going to take a hiatus from the boards...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for your assistance. Only question I have is...when key is removed there is no hook for the valet to hang the fob with. Any ideas.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Thanks everyone for your assistance. Only question I have is...when key is removed there is no hook for the valet to hang the fob with. Any ideas.
#FirstWorldProblems

I think that'd be the vallet's responsibility to manage the key. You could buy one of those leather protectors for the key, and it probably has a loop for a small wrist cord.

I've ordered one to protect my ejector key... I'll let you know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again. Another great idea. I will bi in Atlantic city in four hours. This will give me time to find the pouch you mentioned.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts