Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on Saturday night I left my sunroof open all night and it rained into my car. Didn't realize it until 3pm the Sunday and I had a nice little puddle in my back passenger area. The good news is that my WeatherTech floor liners pooled everything and carpet back there is nice and dry. The bad news is that rain was on my seats the whole night and has gone into the perforations of all seats. It was still nasty out yesterday so when I drove it I had my seat vent on (no passenger vent) and heat cranked up. The headliner was wet and I didn't want to short anything out by using seat heaters. Today the high is 60 but sunny so I left my car with my mom so she could watch it and I could leave the car open all day. I think this weeks highest temp is on Friday at 74 but I'm worried I may have a musty car after this, any ideas/suggestions how to dry it and make sure there's no mildew/smell? I was so mad at myself and in a rush to get the roof closed and mop up that I forgot to take a pic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.