Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the site for a long time, and it may be almost time to leave let someone else monitor
I'm retired , wife and I are trying to buy a condo in San Pedro, Belize.
Only holdup, right now, is the covid-19 restrictions there.
Will be taking it easy
Hope you all enjoy your cars, it has been a great vehicle
Gene

·
Registered
111 Posts
Belize is a beautiful country. I've been there and I envy you. Please enjoy your time there!

I probably don't have enough time to moderate properly but I'll offer if no one else steps up.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've been on the site for a long time, and it may be almost time to leave let someone else monitor
Will be taking it easy
Gene
Gene You have been a pleasure to discuss Kias with you . Good luck on your next chapter .

·
Registered
99 Posts
Gene, thanks for your service here. Are you taking your current vehicles to Belize or selling here & buying fresh there? Does Kia sell the Cadenza there?

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys
Haven't left yet but in the works.
no cars from here, will get an SUV for there

·
Registered
841 Posts
All the best Gene! Thanks for all you've done for our small community here. Keep dropping by, you'll always be welcome.

I've spent some time in Belize, I have some relatives there more inland in San Ignacio. Never made it to San Pedro, but close by at Caye Caulker. Love it there - congrats! They have a lot of cars in San Pedro? Golf carts were the norm on Caye Cualker.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will be taking it easy
Gene
Ah no way!! Hate to see you go. You have been instrumental on this site helping a lot of us out with are car questions. Who will take your place? Well hope retirement is awesome and stop by from time to time and drop a line.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still waiting for our purchase to go thru.
It is so nice down there , But really slow and laid back
Not sure who will take my place

1 - 9 of 9 Posts