Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in Los Angeles. Sun is everywhere and if this is the sun problem, how KIA is selling cars here? :)
I will try to go to dealer this weekend

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
I live in Glendale, az. and mine hasn't done that, so has to be a bad dash. My steering wheel was replaced

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
looked like the dye color was coming off on one good size spot. just on the left side near the switches.
really light color in that spot, as big as a quarter.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was contacted by KIA and they said that dealer will fix it under warranty.
Still do not oike idea to buy not cheat car and see this :(
Not the first time I have problem iwth new KIA cars

·
Registered
3 Posts
this happened to my 2016 cadenza i just got. i noticed it about a week in. i live in cleveland so its cold here =). they said it was a "known problem" with 2016 cadenzas? they saw one before. they backordered a new dash part and will put it in under warranty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also asked dealer to replace it and waiting for that part. Could take about month :(

mchapin3 - What about wheel plastic cover? Can you check for any strange stains?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i haven't yet, did you try goo gone? i am not sure what effect it would have. Im guessing its from a sticker or something im not really sure

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just noticed the center part of my dash leather is bubbling. Did you contact Kia first or go straight to the dealer? My car just reached 50,000 miles so im not sure if it's under warranty or not.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts