Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's no surprised that the new line-up of Kia vehicles that are luxury focused are what I like to call, "Korean Buicks". Not that it's a bad thing!

Global Times has an official image of the production Hyundai Azera-based Kia Cadenza, the replacement for the aged and unlovable Amanti. Not long ago, TTAC’s sharp-eyed readers had a surprisingly hard time identifying this car’s interior as a Kia at all. And with a new Schreyer-styled look that’s light years beyond the Amanti’s crude E-class cribbing, the Cadenza’s exterior could fool a few observers as well. With GM positioning Buick as “luxury without paying for status,” a Kia like this seems to be that brand’s chief competition. Who saw that coming?
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2009/10/kia-cadenza-entry-entry-luxury/

·
Registered
65 Posts
thats a good read you know the americans are doing something wrong when an emerging Korean car brand can design a better looking vehicle and pack it with tons of great features at what will be an affordable price.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I also couldn't confirm that it was a Kia just by looking at the interior, I was going to guess BMW since they have new models coming out, one being the 4 series.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I also couldn't confirm that it was a Kia just by looking at the interior, I was going to guess BMW since they have new models coming out, one being the 4 series.
it looked more like a bmw under camo but interior gave away that it's not a bmw, its just not sporty looking enough to be part of a bmw.

more like a lexus

·
Registered
18 Posts
it looked more like a bmw under camo but interior gave away that it's not a bmw, its just not sporty looking enough to be part of a bmw.

more like a lexus
Thats was i was saying in another thread its so true though. But KIA has come along way from what they use to be. The design is just so sleek. I remember seeing KIA vehicles 10 years ago and never thought i would be interested in one today.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thats was i was saying in another thread its so true though. But KIA has come along way from what they use to be. The design is just so sleek. I remember seeing KIA vehicles 10 years ago and never thought i would be interested in one today.
same with Hyundai.

THIS is what represented Hyundai years ago, and it's what made me not give Hyundai a second look...

·
Registered
18 Posts
The only thing I could possibly think about that is bad is the carbon monoxide it's letting out and causing green house gases. I would hate to contribute to that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts