Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know if Karbon Koncepts is still in business? I've written emails regarding an order, but no reply. This morning I called and answering machine states that the number does not accept incoming calls. Odd to say the least.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I messaged them 2 weeks ago on FB about my order that I placed on April 30th. They replied and said they were out of stock, but they were supposed to get them in last week. I have since messaged them again and emailed them, and have not gotten a reply, nor have I received my order. But they have been posting new pictures on FB. They even posted some this morning.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beezwax, thanks for your interest trying to contact him, it's appreciated. I've tried emails and calls to no avail.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Beezwax, thanks for your interest trying to contact him, it's appreciated. I've tried emails and calls to no avail.
I received my KK order today. I ordered the 3pc emblem set but the steering wheel emblem is missing. I called Will, left a voicemail, and emailed him as well with no response.
Usually he answers right away. I'm concerned something is wrong.....:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heard from Will today...still waiting for my order. Used to be many years ago that stuff coming from Europe were delayed due to the ship hitting an Iceberg. Now it's stuff coming from CHINA awaiting customs clearance. Be nice if these things were made in the good old USA.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This subject came right on time, Let me tell you guys about my experience

I bought the Complete LED package after contacting Will (also got the 3 emblems with them but unfortunately only got the LEDs, had to contact KK and wait about 5 days to get a response and they said they'll ship them right away to Kuwait not something I look forward to as it'll take a long time, instead of using my US forwarding box, but let's see how long this will take, as of writing this I haven't received a tracking number)

So we discussed about the hyperflash and wither or not I should get the harness, I agreed that I wouldn't need it, when the package got here I could only fit the Reverse Lights, the Trunk lights and the License plate, also the front Map lights, Reverse were Alright, not as a bright as It was pictured on KK but it does the job, trunk is really low and I had to replace it with the halogen one, license plate are alright but not bright enough (I bought stage 1 as I've read in the forums that stage 2 would not fit)

Coming to the rear lights, They would not fit, apparently the cadenza halogen lights are not matching the one I got, they are the same size but the lock mechanism is different, I could fit it with a bit of twist and push but one side was not locked on which is not something I want put in my car specially after paying $250 for the whole set.

Front vanity light did not work as they were a little shorter, The car had a bigger ones, map light fitted nicely in the front but not the back, I tried removing the housing and still wouldn't work at all, so I had to remove the front ones to have a warm light all over the car instead of white in the front and warm white in the back.

Glove box did not work either, I'm not sure what happened, I even took the car to the Kia dealer and they told me they aren't the same type. So All I fitted into the car now are the Reverse lights and the license plate lights which I recommend getting something brighter as even at night I wanted to go for the bright but not too bright look but these weren't that good.

I've tried contacting them specially after they asked for my address to ship the K 3.0 logos and attached the pictures of the housing but unfortunately no answer.

I'm starting to dislike the cadenza now, even thinking of swapping it with an R32, I'd rather have a car with a lot of support rather than being under KIA (OH we have a different halogen design because we don't want you to change the lights with anything other than OEM) and KK mercy (we're so busy we got your money and screwed up your order, contact us and we're gonna ignore you) specially on things like LED lights.

oh and I got 2 1156, instead of 1156 and 1157 like the website stated, I have a business and I never screw my customers at all even if I knew the customer is sometimes at fault because I shop elsewhere and I like to be treated fairly. beware guys, I don't care about the 250 bucks and I don't mind not getting them back I've spent money on useless **** before and this is ain't better.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone know if Karbon Koncepts is still in business? I've written emails regarding an order, but no reply. This morning I called and answering machine states that the number does not accept incoming calls. Odd to say the least.

I haven't heard a response either and I'm waiting for more stuff from him..

·
Registered
28 Posts
V-Leds.com is the place I get all of my LED's. Quality products, fast shipping, and super friendly knowledgeable customer service.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts