Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded in m y 2014 KOH for a 2015 K900 V6 Premium edition ( only available in Canada) I hope you Kia owners don't mind as there are similarities between the two cars especially in the electronics . The K900 forum suffers from a lack of owners as the car has not sold all that well as of yet .In Fact in BC I am only the 6th in all of the Province. Having said that I love the car

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Hey I'm on both forums also. Welcome aboard.
I agree there isn't much going on at the K900 forum, wish there were more people on it.
I also have a 2014 cadenza

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like the same three ( three Amigos ) overlap on each forum I am receiving many looks as I drive around town and I know the look "That's a Kia?" It is a very cool car especially since I have figured out almost everything except still having problems on presets for the three different radio frequencies ( AM FM adn Sirus) .I dont know for sure it is prerset and I dont know quite how to delete them >I miss the touch screen that my Optima had for these functions.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Not having a touch screen is the worst feature of the k900, But compared to the cadenza I love this car

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
presets are easy here, when you tune to a station press the right soft key. key to the right of the menu key, hold for 5 seconds.
Can't figure out how to delete a preset on the radio.
You can also set presets by pushing menu turn knob to presets select station then press control knob for a couple of seconds

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanksa its the deleting that I cannot figure out I suspect that you don't delete pone simply copy preset over an existing station

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
You have it right I couldn't find a way to delete presets, It just adds more and when the max number is reached the first in gets deleted.
Will keep looking but no luck so far

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Like the Genesis, you can't "delete" a preset. The software doesn't allow for blank spots on the Preset list, you can overwrite them, but you cannot just blank them out. It drove me nuts when trying to help a buddy with his Genesis... Ended up going to the dealer, having them dig around for 20 minutes, and finally they called and talked to an engineer at Hyundai, even my K7 wont let me have blank presets :(

Pretty stupid if you ask me...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts