Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new black Cadenza SXL last night from a dealership here in Tulsa. It had one mile on it when I picked it up and I've put 37 more on it so far. Looking forward to seeing everything this car has to offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Picked up my new black Cadenza SXL last night from a dealership here in Tulsa. It had one mile on it when I picked it up and I've put 37 more on it so far. Looking forward to seeing everything this car has to offer.
Congrats! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is $1650 for Bumper to Bumper to 100,000 worth it?

Just picked up my Snow Pearl White w/ Beige Interior. Dealer had to trade w/ another dealer 2 hrs away. Hard to bid farewell to my 2002 540i6, but all things must pass.

Question for the group.... is $1650 for Bumper-to-bumper extended warranty worth it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got mine too

Very Happy to move into my new Cadenza from my 10 year old Audi. I went with the Premium version with the Lux package Black with Tan. Man, what a deal on a really top notch car. Already have 600 miles on it in 8 days.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Emil424
Want to really see a difference in the interior? Just add the wood grain switch surrounds to the tan interior

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wasn't sure about the chrome wheels either. But with the black exterior and dark tint, I think it really looks sharp. I just wish I could have gotten the black leather interior.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts