Kia Cadenza Forum banner

Just bought used 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited

14K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Gunnar1971 
#1 ·
Just bout a used 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited with 18,400 miles for 27,500 OTD...which makes the car price 26k. I think this was a pretty good deal. Might not have been the best but my wife and I are loving the car! It is amazing how much luxury is packed into this car!

#4 ·
Just curious, still happy with your purchase? My plan was to get CPO also on a preowned, but I came across a GREAT deal on a NEW 2015 that I couldn't pass up -- roughly 10k off the price, got a '15 Limited for just over 30k... I always called people who buy NEW and take that HUGE depreciation hit "suckers" but I have to admit, brand spanking new, with that new car smell, its pretty cool.

#11 ·
Ya, I'm going to have a REALLY hard decision to make when lease end comes :( Residual is about $22k on my 14, perfect shape though and I know how I drive and I keep up with maintenance. No problems with it either. Would had to trade it in for another because it is cheaper and get a bad a car. I don't know what to do :'(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.