Kia Cadenza Forum banner

Just an FYI on the window lock button

3233 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
As per the manual (which I didn't read nor did the service guys at the dealer) the window lock button only controls the rear windows. This is a first for me.

We found this out by the dealer ordering a new switch from Korea and spending three hours to change the button in my car.

Guy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
lock button should be for all windows, i wonder who at kia thought it was a good idea to just lock the rear's. they probably thought if it's a family the parents would be in the front and kids in the rear at all times, therefor no window lock for the front
they probably thought if it's a family the parents would be in the front and kids in the rear at all times, therefor no window lock for the front
....exactly
lock button should be for all windows, i wonder who at kia thought it was a good idea to just lock the rear's. they probably thought if it's a family the parents would be in the front and kids in the rear at all times, therefor no window lock for the front
I actually, personally, agree with this.

when it locks the front in the optima, it pisses me off, LOL
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.