Kia Cadenza Forum banner

Iphone

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  funnyman7915 
#1 ·
Up until yesterday when I was receiving an incoming phone the name of the caller appeared on the screen so I new who was calling. I noticed that , the other day, it did not update my contact list as I added a few names and edited another and usually it shows and asks me to update . Is this a Kia issue or Iphone issue . Thanks for any help and stay safe everyone . IN British Columbia we are , for the sake of any other word, on total lock down and it is starting to work .The curve is showing signs of flattening .

#3 ·
Every SINGLE time I start my car it does the contacts download. It is very annoying to me. In any case, did your car do that step or has not been doing that step upon start up? If it's not doing that step AND your phone IS confirmed connected via bluetooth then I would say it's a Kia issue. If all that happens and you don't get your correct numbers in your car infotainment display then it sounds like possibly a phone issue. Additionally, I would also check once your phone is connected to your car via bluetooth is to go into your bluetooth settings on your phone, go to your Kia Motors connection, look into the specifics of that connection and verify you have Contact Access and Calls selected still. Up to you about Audio - which you need for music play, etc. I'm not in my car right now but I believe there may be some options to look at under the phone connections section of the infotainment system regarding contacts as well.

Hope that helps

Note: I'm an Android user so I don't know the specific steps for the above phone sequence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.