Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the iPhone 6 + and I can connect fine. The problem is it will not send or receive phone calls. It worked fine on my Samsung gs4. I can stream music from my iPhone. Any ideas?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the iPhone 6 with no problems calling or receiving calls. I did a factory restore to remove my old phone prior to adding my iPhone 6. I've also done the Nav update to version 8 prior to getting my iPhone, so not sure if that is the difference.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you reset UVO? I had it working, now everytime I connect it tries to dial the last # and it sits there. So then I have to turn off my bluetooth.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Think I heard of a report on this last night where iPhone 6 owners (some obviously) are having problems with these in their cars (not specific to Kia, just bluetooth in general). Also, make sure you guys don't sit with them in your pockets... or bend with them in your pockets, lest you bend your phone lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
How do you reset UVO? I had it working, now everytime I connect it tries to dial the last # and it sits there. So then I have to turn off my bluetooth.
I used the i+cog button on the dash to get into the info/setup screen then did the following:
Press "Setup"
Press "Phone"
Press "Restore Factory Settings"
I received a message about my current device being disconnected and verification I wanted to reset my bluetooth settings.
Press "Yes"

Then I went back into the Phone settings, pressed "Bluetooth Connection" to add my new phone. You may need to forget the former Kia connection from your iPhone in order for the pairing to work correctly.

I hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
gismoPDX is correct you have to uninstall the old phone before installing the new one.
In this case you will have to uninstall the I phone-6 also and start all over

1 - 7 of 7 Posts