Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a new Cadenza owner, I discovered a nice example of systems integration today while showing off the Cadenza to a friend. We were taking a ride on some local back roads when the low fuel warning appeared on the Nav screen. We were not navigating at the time but it offered to show nearby gas stations and navigate to one of them. I'm sure this is "Old hat" to you folks, but I thought it was a nice, thoughtful integration. What other interesting examples will I be learning about in the future? I like seeing the verification of XM channel change at the top of the screen while using the navigation system. More examples?

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
My K900 does this too and I thought that was a nice feature. If I am not mistaking, Kia has integrated this function into all of their 2015 + navigation equipped models.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Integration cont.

When you make a phone call, the HVAC system ramps down to be quieter, for at least the begining of the call. If the call is lengthy it ramps back up to maintain temp.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you make a phone call, the HVAC system ramps down to be quieter, for at least the begining of the call. If the call is lengthy it ramps back up to maintain temp.
Nice catch on that one! I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts