Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I was wondering if anyone has had this issue with their cluster. My fuse keeps blowing everytime I put a new one on ( is the F1 fuse kind of like the main fuse) , I had gotten into an accident the car got fixed but the body shop I took it too did not fix the rack and pinion how it was supposed to be done and I ended up taking it to another mechanic to do it for me I bought a new rack and pinion for it as well. the only thing was when it was installed they didn't check to see how it the clockspring was supposed to go so My clockspring cables broke but the car was back to perfect but a few weeks ago the instrument cluster went off not completely but the lcd from it just shut off all the cluster are shut and I was wondering what is causing this I need HELP !

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
If the fuse keeps blowing as soon as you replace it, that sounds like you have a positive connection somewhere that is grounding out. Perhaps the installers missed a wire, or spliced wrong, or did not install the clockspring correctly. Best to take it back to the last shop - make sure to stress that this issue started after you got the car back from them.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello I was wondering if anyone has had this issue with their cluster. My fuse keeps blowing everytime I put a new one on ( is the F1 fuse kind of like the main fuse) , I had gotten into an accident the car got fixed but the body shop I took it too did not fix the rack and pinion how it was supposed to be done and I ended up taking it to another mechanic to do it for me I bought a new rack and pinion for it as well. the only thing was when it was installed they didn't check to see how it the clockspring was supposed to go so My clockspring cables broke but the car was back to perfect but a few weeks ago the instrument cluster went off not completely but the lcd from it just shut off all the cluster are shut and I was

1 - 5 of 5 Posts