Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The master lock switch on the drivers door only locks the rear seat windows, not the front seat passenger. I cannot find anything in settings or manual on how to lock it (so my dog cannot open it). Service mgr could not help me. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
mine does the same; only locks the rear windows. don't know if there is a fix or not, sorry. you have a good point regarding your dog; might want to call the Kia Preferred Customer 800 # that's been posted in several posts on the forum.
good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No passenger window lock per KIA

I got a reply from their 800 number person today and she said that it is not possible to lock the front passenger window - this is the first car I have ever had that that you could not lock it. She will mention it to the designers for possible inclusion in future generations.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got a reply from their 800 number person today and she said that it is not possible to lock the front passenger window - this is the first car I have ever had that that you could not lock it. She will mention it to the designers for possible inclusion in future generations.
When is the last time you bought a new car?

Hardly anyone wants the passenger side window locked when they lock the windows. That's why manufacturers got away from it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts