Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'd like to know how (if possible) to change permanently the default wallpaper on the HU with a personnal wallpaper. I did copy/select/use/set/confirm pictures into the audio system but I can't have them to be shown at all time, they are simply displayed a few seconds or when I push the display button while the system is off. The manual says not that much about that and they're talking just like it should be shown in the background of the radio tuning screen i.e.

Thanx :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Did you do that with a flash drive or with the SD card that has your maps and everything loaded? I think it has to be done through the SD card and even then only certain things can be changed. I believe the splash screen that comes up when the car starts (KIA/UVO) can be changed but not sure what else. I'd wait for someone else to reply before messing with it too much but this has been discussed before. Not exactly something I was interested in so I didn't pay the most attention.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for your reply sh30469, I did that with a flash drive but not with the SD card, not so comfortable to mess with the map card at all. In the manual it says something like "simply copy/select/confirm to choose a custom wallpaper" but I can assure you it doesn't work that way!

I'll wait for further responses but great chances are it'll remain as it is if it's implied to dig the SD card.

·
Registered
796 Posts
The SD has a small bit of room available on it for adding media onto it. If I remember correctly there are folders with labels for pictures/music already. But I understand your hesitance, I don't much care to mess with that sort of thing either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.