Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to send me their KIA hood badge? I am leasing my vehicle and I accidentally damaged the front emblem during removal. I put the K7 emblems on my hood, trunk, and wheel caps (steering wheel is next), but I was able to salvage them all (except the hood) in case I need to replace them when my lease is up.

Please PM me. I will send you a check for the shipping costs!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I took a look at my Optima hood badge and I see that it is a 3D emblem which is not the same as the Cadenza emblem which is smooth. By the way I don't think that when you return your car at the end of the lease that they will really care that you have the K7 emblems installed. When I traded in my Optima with the K5 emblems it did not matter.

But it is up to you. I will still check the size for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I kind of figured that they wouldn't even notice, but I'd like to be prepared in case they try to charge me to replace the emblems when I turn it in!! I'm guessing that they didn't care about your Optima emblems because you were getting another vehicle from them. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to check.

I took a look at my Optima hood badge and I see that it is a 3D emblem which is not the same as the Cadenza emblem which is smooth. By the way I don't think that when you return your car at the end of the lease that they will really care that you have the K7 emblems installed. When I traded in my Optima with the K5 emblems it did not matter.

But it is up to you. I will still check the size for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.