Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to send me their KIA hood badge? I am leasing my vehicle and I accidentally damaged the front emblem during removal. I put the K7 emblems on my hood, trunk, and wheel caps (steering wheel is next), but I was able to salvage them all (except the hood) in case I need to replace them when my lease is up.

Please PM me. I will send you a check for the shipping costs!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the Cadenza! Would you mind comparing it with your Cadenza? If it's about the same size, then I'll take it. Let me know and I'll PM you my address. Thank you... I really appreciate this!

I have one from my 2012 Optima which I traded in for a Cadenza. Will it fit? If so you can have it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I took a look at my Optima hood badge and I see that it is a 3D emblem which is not the same as the Cadenza emblem which is smooth. By the way I don't think that when you return your car at the end of the lease that they will really care that you have the K7 emblems installed. When I traded in my Optima with the K5 emblems it did not matter.

But it is up to you. I will still check the size for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I kind of figured that they wouldn't even notice, but I'd like to be prepared in case they try to charge me to replace the emblems when I turn it in!! I'm guessing that they didn't care about your Optima emblems because you were getting another vehicle from them. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to check.

I took a look at my Optima hood badge and I see that it is a 3D emblem which is not the same as the Cadenza emblem which is smooth. By the way I don't think that when you return your car at the end of the lease that they will really care that you have the K7 emblems installed. When I traded in my Optima with the K5 emblems it did not matter.

But it is up to you. I will still check the size for you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I did check the size and it is correct. As I said the Cadenza's emblems as you know are smooth and the emblem from my Optima is 3D. Do you want it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts