Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my hids from karbon koncepts. And now my passenger headlight doesnt come on the first time I have to switch it off and then back on. Do yall think I have to run a relay or that bulb is going bad. But if I have to run a relay y now when I had it on there for 6 months and had no problem till one week ago.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol ok

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would've leaned towards your ballast isn't activating correctly. Had it happen to me a few times with cheap kits... I know yours is from Karbon but you never know about ballasts.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
It is most likely the bulb that has gone bad on you. Much more likely than your factory ballast going out on you. You can check this by just swapping the bulbs from one side to the other. I also posted this in your other thread as well. We carry both the standard HID D1S replacement bulbs as well as the OSRAM Xenarc CBI D1S Bulbs sold by The Retrofit Source.

These also come with a solid 2 year warranty should you have any issues down the line. These are the only set of aftermarket HID replacement bulbs on the market to maintain more lumen output with a higher kelvin rating at 5000k. Anything else out there will actually have less light output than stock.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Didn't even think about HIDs being factory on these. Yeah, probably the bulbs.

It is most likely the bulb that has gone bad on you. Much more likely than your factory ballast going out on you. You can check this by just swapping the bulbs from one side to the other. I also posted this in your other thread as well. We carry both the standard HID D1S replacement bulbs as well as the OSRAM Xenarc CBI D1S Bulbs sold by The Retrofit Source.

These also come with a solid 2 year warranty should you have any issues down the line. These are the only set of aftermarket HID replacement bulbs on the market to maintain more lumen output with a higher kelvin rating at 5000k. Anything else out there will actually have less light output than stock.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered the $200 bulbs lol. Getting broke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts