Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Cadenza fam!!! I have a lot to say about my 2015 cadenza. Some sunroof molding won’t stay in track 😳. The brakes. When I’m in reverse they make a subtle noise-best description I can give you is it kind of sounds like your emergency brake is on but it’s a little louder 🤷‍♀️
Two days ago UVO welcome downloading screen was STUCK just on THAT, but you could hear XM. You could also put in reverse and the camera was a little different- no guiding markers. Tried everything and finally just gave up. Next day FINE. 🤔

AND last but not least the driver side door WILL NOT UNLOCK OR LOCK WITH FOB OR MANUAL LOCK BUTTON. I have to actuallyPUSH the button in. Then when I want to get back in car I have to go through passenger side and reach over and grab door handle to unlock driver door.
Went to KIA dealership and they said it’s probably an actuator-which would be a nice $400 maybe more they said. Well maybe NOT LAST also….

Kia recall for windshield this year 2022. They said they sprayed windshield with a bottle of water and saw no leaks.😳. Umm I told them that molding around windshield at top with moon/sunroof-I can literally be cleaning windshield and it actually pushes down. I’m praying I never have to replace radio-or sunroof. No help EVER with Kia dealership. They’re not a big help and don’t seem concerned with what you’re concerned with and kinda brush it off as “well that’s what happens sometimes.”
Didn’t Forest Gump say that? It happens. Sometimes. Good lawd I pray I just get A to B & I’m happy. But just letting y’all know what weird problems I’ve experienced with my 2015 cadenza. Great car!!!! Traded my optima for it after the dual gas line decided to just DIE in middle of street $850.00 repair. It WAS A RECALL and nobody ever sends me a recall in snail mail like they use to— I’m thinking maybe they’re just waiting on them dar ships to bring em some paper to print ANYTHING….AND AND I subscribed to UVO& the app disappeared and it doesn’t say anything on screen of car. It’s like it never happened. Weird.
Sorry guys so long. Thank you 😊 for any input ☺🙌👍🏻🙏

·
Super Moderator
22 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Samijo . Sorry to hear about the recent issues. There's an abundance of information for KIA Cadenza owners on this forum, some pertaining to these issues that have been previously discussed. There are some expert members here in the forum (I'm still learning :)) so perhaps they will chime in with some info/feedback. Is there another KIA dealership within close proximity that will give you a second opinion on some of these concerns? How many miles does the car currently have? Do you have some pictures of your Cadenza you would like to showcase in our gallery?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts