Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys & gals, new to this forum I bought a 2015 white Cadenza Tech at the dealership I work for. Only 8000km on it, it's my dream car since a very long time. I previously owned a 2011 Rio5 and a 2013 Optima LX I decided to finally buy the Cadenza we had on the lot all winter a month ago and I simply love it beyond my expectations.

I work for Kia for almost 10 years and we now have a brand new dealership, being the only red cube in Canada right now.

Here she is in my workplace:

See ya' :x

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just can't believe how this forum is alive!! Not a single reply in more than 24 hours... I'm outta here 4 eva! So long Cadenza forum!! Please delete my account zomby admin!!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
week end

I just can't believe how this forum is alive!! Not a single reply in more than 24 hours... I'm outta here 4 eva! So long Cadenza forum!! Please delete my account zomby admin!!
It's the weekend and mothers day so most people are busy right now
Nice car, mine is blue with beige interior.
I also have a K900 2015 white with white interior.
43,000 miles and interior still looks new.
White exterior is really easy to keep clean
at least it looks clean with out much work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yeah mother's day week-end, I forgot about that (since I lost my mother). Sorry for the reaction (but hey, look at my avatar, it's really me) and thanx for the welcome. Yes I'm a master tech and eco-dynamic certified technician for Kia, hoping that it could help some members here for technical threads, but TSB's and recall campaigns are different for the US and Canada, at least for many models.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I like you, you can come over and f&<9 my sister.

hey man, stick around, see if you can breath some life into the place. Note that only maybe about 5000 of these cars are sold every year, so there aren't many forum visitors for that simple reason. But, we are good community, I've been on other car forums where it's all about the punka$$bi+che$ trying to be cool with their childish crap. We keep it one notch above that.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Feel free to promote the forums to anyone's car whom you work on, get our numbers up! We're a rare breed and most of the clientele seems to be the older crowd who doesn't do forums much. Also, welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.