Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm proud to be the very first person (Confirmed by Kia Corp.) to have bought a 2014 completely loaded black Cadenza in North America.

I'm still learning everything on the car but so far the car has been great.

I'm hoping to learn more here on this forum.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey First!

Welcome!

Wow, what an honor. I hope you have many thousands of miles of pleasure in your new beauty! I hope to buy in a few months. I will possibly be buying a Sorento SXL at the same time but I need to be certain that I want both. But I will get the Cadenza for sure. I've been talking to a dealer in Irvine. Actually I have not been able to find a loaded Gray Cadenza at all, so I will have better luck making a deal later when they aren't so "rare".

Please post updates as you get experience with your new car. Where did you buy and what kind of deal were you able to get? Give us some insight on the performance and the "goodies". We want to hear all about it! I am sure that this forum will start to grow quickly from this point on, now that the cars are being delivered.

Yes, you are an unwitting "celebrity", at least you will have a claim-to-fame around this site. But, come to think of it, I will too. I'm the first guy to respond to the thread announcing the first Cadenza owner in the U.S.A.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

John

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I thought I would post how I found out about the 2014 Cadenza.

My wife's car was getting to the point that we need to trade it in for a new car so the search began.

After looking at and test driving to normal brands we decided to eat dinner and while parking we saw a 2013 Optima. She fell in love with the car so our next stop was going the be the Kia dealer.

While looking for her car a transport truck pulled in and started unloading some cars. During the buying process of my wife's car I noticed the nice looking cars being unloaded and while I was waiting for the paper work to be completed I decided to go out and have a look.

Of course at this time I also decided I needed a new car also. I had been looking for a month or so anyway but I was looking at the Lexus, BMW and the Mercedes. I test drove all three before seeing the Cadenza.

So after finishing the purchase of my wife's car I test drove the Cadenza and the rest is history.

I paid the sticker price for the car and the dealer didn't have the time to mark it up like to rest of the cars on the lot.

I'm so glad I was there that day.

Happy Cadenza owner,

Guy

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wish someone made a small spoiler for the trunk lid like on the Optima. I think that would make the body line look longer.
I saw some on eBay, but they were for the 2011,2012,2013's. Not sure if they would fit our 2014's. They do look nice. I'll wait until they are for our 2014's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts