Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else figured out how to stop the pop-up message about updating your contact list every time the car starts ? I get it almost everyday something about "Your contact list has changed. Do you want to update...." I've tried creating a new Bluetooth connection and un-checking the synchronize option but it still happens. Am I missing a setting somewhere ? Thanks

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Do you have more than one phone paired to the car?
If a phone is paired more than once or you
have two phones paired, as my wife and I do
this will happen to us with our android phones.
If hers pairs then when mine pairs We get that
If She just uses hers and mine is turned off in the car
ours doesn't do that

·
Registered
343 Posts
It only does that becaause you have made changes to yoiur contact list eith er ther name or phone number . Last night I added a new phgone number for an acquaintence in m y Iphone contact list . The system doesnot read yoiur iphone per say but reads the contact list that has been previously uploaded and then recognizes any changes .I assume you are making a lot of additions to your conatct list if that is happening on a daily basis

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - one my phone is paired. It seems to think that my contact list changes a lot - it is probably because my Iphone is tied to my Company's e-mail so all my work e-mail activity is somehow passing through.. Thanks for the responses...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.