Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I just picked up the 14' Cadenza limited with Tech Package. I'm streaming music from my iPhone 5S to the car and I'm getting static at higher volumes. I've turned off the surround which helped A LITTLE. I've also noticed after a week the speakers sound blown in the back. Anyone having these issues? Also My Dealer is refusing to give me a Cadenza as a loaner, isn't there a number I can call?

Thanks in Advance guys!

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Try the Cadenza hot line 1-855-542-7733
Good luck on a cadenza loaner, not many dealerships are doing that.
If you find one who is giving a cadenza loaner, please post the dealership
on here so we can support dealerships like that
No trouble with my speakers at all

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Gene, have you noticed any interference or static on bluetooth streaming?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Guys,

I just picked up the 14' Cadenza limited with Tech Package. I'm streaming music from my iPhone 5S to the car and I'm getting static at higher volumes. I've turned off the surround which helped A LITTLE. I've also noticed after a week the speakers sound blown in the back. Anyone having these issues? Also My Dealer is refusing to give me a Cadenza as a loaner, isn't there a number I can call?

Thanks in Advance guys!
I stream music all the time with no issues. It sounds like a problem with the speakers to me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I stream from my Samsung via Bluetooth and don't have any issues with static. In fact, I was pretty impressed with the sound quality in the Cadenza vs. streaming over Bluetooth in my Mustang.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys I've called the Dealer and will be going there this afternoon. I'll post an update, there is something wrong for sure, the static is very noticeable. Thanks for the input everyone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gene, Family Kia in Dickinson, TX outside of Houston takes care of their customers with Cadenza loaners when they have to be in the shop for an extended stay. This is the dealer Beezwax works for. Great sales service and great service dept.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Picao
It's nice to know who looks out for us.
I purchased my cadenza thru Peoria kia in Peoria,az. They don't have cadenza loaners
until they get some used ones in. If it is a long extended repair they will fix you up with a great loaner, or cadenza if kia ok's it.
I even get a friendly and fast shuttle home even on an oil change if I want. They will come back and get me with fast turn around times. Free coffee and doenuts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
there is nothing the dealer has to promise about loaners... we offer them to OUR customers as a courtesy for doing business with us.

We use Cadenza's, Optima SXL and Sorento's... now.. we have about 10 of them all the time so if we are out then the customer is responsible.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still have static and dealer is shaking their heads trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
What's a Limited with a Tech package? I thought everything was included in the Limited. No? Did I miss out on options with my Non-Tech Package Limited??? :eek:
Limited has all the current options. Luxury and Tech were the prior packages before Limited was offered. You're not missing anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts