Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Just wanted to say "Hi" real quick and introduce myself. I am the marketing manager for K5 Optima Store and excited to be here. I am here to answer any product questions you folks may have. I have a 2012 Optima EX Turbo and have installed many of our products, many of which are available for the Cadenza platform. So please do not hesitate to ask me anything. If I don't know it, I will try my best to find out for you. Great community here and excited to meet everyone.

Eric

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi folks. Just wanted to say "Hi" real quick and introduce myself. I am the marketing manager for K5 Optima Store and excited to be here. I am here to answer any product questions you folks may have. I have a 2012 Optima EX Turbo and have installed many of our products, many of which are available for the Cadenza platform. So please do not hesitate to ask me anything. If I don't know it, I will try my best to find out for you. Great community here and excited to meet everyone.

Eric
Hi Eric. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hey Eric! I got an idea, can you guys do a video of the Emblem with the white insert? I just can't visualize how that option will play out or how good it will look. My interest was to probably get the red set, but get white inserts. Probably white up front, red in the back...

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts