Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to replace my fin antenna on my 2015 Cadenza (with panoramic moonroof). I dropped the rear dome light, but there is not enough room to maneuver to get to the nut holding it on. I thought if the headliner could be dropped a bit, i might bet to the nut. any instructions how to lower the back part of the headliner? Im also worried about the airbags too.... couldn't find any cadenza specific instructional videos on youtube/google.. suggestions?

·
Registered
762 Posts
I remember a thread about this, but the complaint was they had to pay the dealership to drop the headliner to fix the fin. So I don't recall seeing any details on the procedure, just confirming for you that you do need to drop all or part of the headliner. As far as the airbags, if you disconnect the battery when you start, that's a good rule of thumb when you are working around sensors and bags...

·
Registered
133 Posts
It’s a pain in the butt. there are four clips that are above the drivers head, along the front of the front sunroof. (this is after removing all lights, handles, and visible clips.) then there is velcro on each lateral side of each sunroof. there are four clips going across the center beam, and four more along the rear of the roof. These are all a paint to get out, but some time, swearing, and a screwdriver, you can pop them out and barely evacuate it out the rear door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts