Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this article: Head vs Heart Comparison: Kia Cadenza vs Mercedes-Benz CLA 250

If you can keep interest throughout the article I'm not sure you still appreciate what the writer is trying to say. And to top that off I don't feel the two really are a comparison to each other, especially as the writer compares price of fully loaded Cadenza to less than equally optioned MB.

I do find that the Reader Comments are mostly uneducated people who view status symbols over function :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
That was a terrible review. Impossible to read. I would take the Kia...The MB doesn't even compare for the price.

It is difficult to compare two cars of different classes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you feel you need to throw a Mercedes key into the ignition and can't really afford at least a C class...........well.......go for it.........If you don't care about the name but want the comfort and features and look and feel of quality the Kia wins many, many comparisons. Personally if you want my opinion, there is truly only one luxury brand I would consider owning and that is Mercedes........it is the ultimate. Until I am ready to plunk down that kind of coin.......I will go for the best executed, least expensive equivalent I can find........Kia won this round for me.........Even though the Azera is the same......it reminds me too much of the Sonata (not that that is a bad thing) but I already had one of those and now I own my mother's who recently passed.........the Kia version of the Azera looks much more elegant and refined and passes more as a luxury car.....IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts