Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I want to wish you all a happy memorial day! Is anyone doing anything special today? I might be getting a Cadenza!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck, carz! I hope that you find the perfect car for you and at a great price.

John
Thanks, only now did i realize that its labor day...thats what happens when you post at 1:30 am...

·
Registered
313 Posts
I was going to say something, but 1. I'm polite and 2. I did realize that it was late on the East Coast and it was even late here on the West Coast by the time I replied.

I hope by now that you have made a great deal and are on your LABOR DAY cruise in your new ride.

John

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to say something, but 1. I'm polite and 2. I did realize that it was late on the East Coast and it was even late here on the West Coast by the time I replied.

I hope by now that you have made a great deal and are on your LABOR DAY cruise in your new ride.

John
Thank again, I actually just got back from the dealer, with my 2014 White on Beige K7 Cadenza with luxury and tech packages!

I will post pics a bit later!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: EscalonJon

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thank again, I actually just got back from the dealer, with my 2014 White on Beige K7 Cadenza with luxury and tech packages!

I will post pics a bit later!
Congratulation! Great choice!
Almost mine configuration...I just have white leather package on top of luxury and tech package on my White Cadenza...love it!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice, So far, I'm loving the Cadenza! I'm about to get the UVO App.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts