Kia Cadenza Forum banner

Getting my Cadenza tomorrow

9K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  aloukienko 
#1 ·
I am excited !!! White/black prem & tech pkg. I was about to lease a Azera because I fell in love with my co workers. He mentioned to wait for the new Kia I seen spy photos of the K7 but never thought I'd drive a Kia. Once I YouTube it I was in love. I have had a demo Elantra for years till I bought my 1st Sonata then got a 2011 Sonata which I'm trading in for the Cadenza. I have to work out the numbers tomorrow. I'm in the car business and expect a little bit of a better deal.
My lease is 36/15K around $499 a month $800 out of pocket, I was negative on my sonata due to mileage and few damage. But I can't wait because this car blows the Azera away. The car is $42,000 invoice is $39,127 plus a $1000 lease bonus cash and competitive bonus $1000 for my Range Rover Sport I have. Hold back is $947 on the car.
I'm getting the car from Manfredi Kia in Staten Island NY Jason the manager and Nikki the sales woman were great helping me. Ill post pics soon. Getting a clear bra and tint for now .
Excited
Freddy

Discussion starter · #10 ·
So far WOW!!!! Huge difference from my Sonata. It feels like a BMW or Benz, and I'm getting the looks again, shocked faces. Same happen to me when I was the 1st with 2011 Sonata people were stopping me to ask what I was driving. The headlights light the road up and it has a sexy look. They even turn with the steering wheel. I wish the fog lights were blue. Still getting used to the buttons, Navi and etc. but I'm VERY impressed.
I'm thinking living in NYC I should have gotten the tire and wheel warranty. But oh well, I didn't really get enough driving time but few more days Ill have a better review. I drive to and from work 60 miles so ill have some time alone. Better pics soon
Guys go for it!

Discussion starter · #21 ·
I love the car but I have to read up on the owners manual I want to upload photos and see if I can just plays songs on my iPhone with streaming it. Streaming it doesn't give much options with playing Artist/playlist etc, you would have to go thru you iPhone and pick what you want. Navi doesn't seem better than my sonata, and the speed of the wipers are a pest. If you go auto it keeps you windshield covered in rain every so often then you have to manual click it to wipe then back to auto.
But these are small problems, love the LCD screens and the car floats. I feel like I'm in a high end luxury car. Motor trend voted it #1 against the Avalon 300S Fusion and I think the Impala ? Thanks again for the kind words, I really haven't examined the paint but I think it's like a metallic white.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.