Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Ahmed , I own cadenza model 2012 (middle east version) , my car doesnt have option for front camera, though my car is full option. I want to install the front camera on a new grill , i found the grill which is available in korea markets since they have the front camera option. My question is .. does the front camera have part number 95780J5100 is correct ? doest it really fit on grill Genuine OEM grill with part number 86350-3r310 ?

By the way I have changed my multimedia system to android version but i had to change the rear camera as well because its not compatible with the new system. and i may face the same compatibilty problem with the original front cam which i want to buy .. what do you suggest ? because i really want to install front camera on new grill , and i think the front camera will work with the new system.

I will be graeatfull if you can answer.

Thanks
Ahmed

/>

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish you luck, but I doubt you'll get a response from this group, as the majority of the users here are from North America, and your Cadenza model never came to North America.
HI.
I know you dont have this model there . anyway nice to be here with you guys. Im from IRAQ but i live in UAE since 2000

1 - 5 of 5 Posts