Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need more Cadenzas on Fuelly! Currently there are only like 4 or 5 of us, that's a tiny pool. If you guys like to help out fellow owners or see how your gas mileage compares join up. I'm still getting my engine broken in @ 1500ish miles.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interesting website... i like it.. here is the link

https://www.fuelly.com/
Yea, sorry. Forgot to put the link in. There are also smartphone apps for it that are a bit quicker. Basically you just need odometer reading (or miles per fill up, you can set it up for either), how many gallons of gas you put into your tank, and gas price (aside from you putting in your car make/model/etc...). Then it tracks your mileage for you. I would suggest not putting in those few extra pumps after the pump auto stops, that skews the results :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yea, sorry. Forgot to put the link in. There are also smartphone apps for it that are a bit quicker. Basically you just need odometer reading (or miles per fill up, you can set it up for either), how many gallons of gas you put into your tank, and gas price (aside from you putting in your car make/model/etc...). Then it tracks your mileage for you. I would suggest not putting in those few extra pumps after the pump auto stops, that skews the results :p
Would only skew it the first time (maybe two?), after that as long as you are consistent it all washes out. I'll have to check out the smart apps for this. I'm happy with gas mileage, drove to/from work today (wife usually drives this car). Had a mix of city and highway (with plenty of stop lights) for total of 35 miles, no expressway, 26 MPG.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I get 11 MPG if that helps you guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts