Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i want to know the name of the front light of Cadenza 2012 because i want to buy new one,please help me what is the full name of the light if i want to buy or give me a link to buy the front light

thanx

·
Registered
742 Posts
I don't want to steer you wrong, in the 2014 premium model there are two different options, one is HID, the other the standard halogen...so that would depend on which lights you have. Also don't know for sure that they would be the same in the 2012...

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Check with this Korean site, they can furnish parts for your 2012. I was able to purchase the rear center console from a 2013 to fit my 2014. They were very helpful and honest with me
http://koreanautoimports.com/cadenza-k7
That page came back invalid. However I would highly advise anyone considering doing business with that company to do some research about them before ordering. This is the first positive review I've ever heard about them since being around the KDM community!

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
try again I may have cut something off
Cadenza K7 2014+
I had real good luck with several orders from them, may have just been lucky
maybe K5 optima store can get them for you or help you deal with this company

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
link works for me. just select kia and gives a choice of pre 2014 cadenza's.
I called them and ordered my parts.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Check with this Korean site, they can furnish parts for your 2012. I was able to purchase the rear center console from a 2013 to fit my 2014. They were very helpful and honest with me
http://koreanautoimports.com/cadenza-k7
Gene-

Not to hijack this thread, but did you install the rear console with all the electronic controls? If so, are they functional?

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Haven't figured out yet how to get the radio to work. Can use the seat heaters, outlet in the flip up lid. Was thinking about adding a radio just for use with a head phone jack in the back.
not really a fan of the cup holders, they pop out of the front like the Sedona cup holders

·
Registered
841 Posts
Haven't figured out yet how to get the radio to work. Can use the seat heaters, outlet in the flip up lid. Was thinking about adding a radio just for use with a head phone jack in the back.
not really a fan of the cup holders, they pop out of the front like the Sedona cup holders
Any pics to share? Would love to see a write up in a new thread. Maybe I can help figure out the wiring.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
I have some pictures when I first got it, shows all the wires and plugs. Sort of stalled when they took down the kiatechinfo site. Then I had a heart attack and that slowed me down. Will get back into it after I'm feeling a little better. It's a pain because I have to take out the rear seat back to do anything with it.
will post the first pictures after my next round of Dr visits, which starts tomorrow

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have some pictures when I first got it, shows all the wires and plugs. Sort of stalled when they took down the kiatechinfo site. Then I had a heart attack and that slowed me down. Will get back into it after I'm feeling a little better. It's a pain because I have to take out the rear seat back to do anything with it.
will post the first pictures after my next round of Dr visits, which starts tomorrow
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! I have all the wiring diagrams (snagged before Kiatechinfo went down), so I'd be happy to help out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Специальное к

Теперь у Вас есть уникальная возможнось подать заявку во все банки России.
Заполните он-лайн заявку у нас на сайте и сотрудники банков начнуть работать над подбром индивидуальной кредитной программы для Вас.
Только проверенные банки, Только честные условия. Вы ничего не теряете. Проверьте и убедитесь сами
Добро пожаловать ?????? ?????? ?? ????????? ???????1 Мы Вам всегда рады!
Оф. группа вконтакте Присоеденяйтесь!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts