Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bet Kia’s marketing department would love to see “bmw owner sells car so he can upgrade to a Cadenza!”
Seriously, my father just bought a 2015 Avalon. A coworker has a 2016 Impala LTZ. I looked at a 2014 Lexus ES350. And our old car, a BMW 530xi, which was a very fun car to drive but a pain in the butt to fix, none were as nice or refined as the Cadenza. The BMW has too many silly sensors and proprietary items on them. Too many warning lights going off. I believe the interior of the Cafenza is on par if not better than anything in its segment. Overall, very satisfied with my purchase!

· Registered
797 Posts
Good to hear, congratz on getting one. They are nice cars and great bang for buck. There is a ton of info here and we try to help each other how we can. Feel free to ask anything you want.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear, congratz on getting one. They are nice cars and great bang for buck. There is a ton of info here and we try to help each other how we can. Feel free to ask anything you want.
Thank-you very much! It's my wife's daily driver, unfortunately mine is a Dodge Ram 1500 during the winter months of the midwest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.