Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the rails that the sunroof use as guides that are plastic and butt up to the door jam caved in on both sides...

they ordered the parts, and when removing them the cracked my windshield... I've had to wait a week without my car because the windshield was back ordered... im in an Optima loaner that's an lx.... AN LX PEOPLE!!!!!

ugh... I just want m car back!

·
Registered
135 Posts
When they were fixing the headliner in my car they tried to give me a loaner of a Kia Forte, I told them that wasn't going to work and then shipped me over to Avis and they asked if i wanted a Focus or a Corolla. I told them no and they finally got a Malibu but wanted to charge me extra because they didn't know what type of class the cadenza was. So i just took it and after my car being in there a week and a half they finally got it fixed after breaking the clips on the previous 2. Finally i got it back and complained to Kia and they finally reimbursed me but i was so glad once i got mine back.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kia should reimburse you the expense... KIA dealers have a program for loaners but a forte and shouldn't be in there... all in all, im just happy to have my car back and its fixed... im pretty easy going... seeing that I worked for that dealer for 4 years as their #1 sales person they took care of me. I asked for another cadenza but said that they really needed to put miles on their loaners... all good here.. got my baby back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts