Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going into my office parking garage -- using an entrance different than I normally use -- the curb holding the parking gate jumped out and put a 2-inch scuff on the driver's side front wheel rim. Not the type of ding that will attract everyone's attention, but it is bothering me.:mad:

Have owned the Cadenza for less than a month; this is getting fixed! Managed to find a mobile business with a good reputation for repairing wheels, so will drop $135 on it. Expensive, but should teach me a good lesson. Curbs are not my friend...:(

·
Registered
194 Posts
That sucks! Mine's just over a month and shes fine!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oh ya, post a pic. :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
They are definitely the worst type. The only idiot you can get mad at is yourself!

I have a before shot and will post that with the after shot once it's fixed. Glad to hear that your Cadenza is fine -- wish I could be as smug! ;)
Lol, thanks! I love that car too much.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So here's a shot of the rim damage before repair:

And here's a shot of it after (metal dust and tape debris has not been removed):

I think you can see the difference! And I feel better, at least until the next ding...

·
Registered
194 Posts
So here's a shot of the rim damage before repair:

And here's a shot of it after (metal dust and tape debris has not been removed):

I think you can see the difference! And I feel better, at least until the next ding...
Ouch! At least it isn't to bad but I can see how it would bug me if it were on my new car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts