Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

23 Posts
A few people asked me for this. I'll try to get you more info,, but here it goes,,,
You can use something called a mirror tap. If you have an Escort unit and it takes the RJ-11 power plug ( looks like a phone plug ),,, then you need MODEL MT-2012 you can find all kinds of people online selling them,, or direct from manufacturer,,, WWW.MIRRORTAP.COM ,,,, the company that makes these is J28 DESIGN INC.
Which wires did you connect to? Red with red. Black with?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.