Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Bronze Metallic with black interior, edge guards & cargo net. MSRP: $37,850.00. I got them to discount it to $27950. Went in to get my wife one of the Soul Exclaims because she's obsessed with them. Next thing I know, they're begging me to trade in my Forte5 SX...

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Registered
796 Posts
That base MSRP seems high to not have the tech package, do you have tech and I'm just not seeing the sunroof? Looks nice though, almost exactly like mince except I have the beige interior (and tech).

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah. The tech packages here at our dealer kick it up to 42. It's pretty ridiculous. The MSRP is for the stupid "Protection Package." Includes auto butler, door guards, and something else, I forget... That's part of why I pushed the price down. The car already comes with auto butler. There's no sense in double invoicing it. Nor is there sense in paying that much without the Tech package.

I didn't want to have all the extra noises and such while driving so I didn't want those. But I would've loved a full on panoramic roof. Blows my mind that it's not available and it's available on the Soul and Optima and not on the Cadenza. I get the two glass panels, but I'd like to see it with less gap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts