Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded my other Cadenza in on a K900. dropped my K900 off at the new dealership, decided to change dealerships after receiving not so good service at first dealership.
Some difference they had a young lady meet me, who handles all the K900 service. Greeted me by name, even though we had never met. Offered me coffee or something to drink and a donut. Had all my paper work filled out, checked on everything done at first dealership.
Then gave me a choice, if I wanted a loaner, Choice between a new Cadenza limited or a new Sorento to drive. Took the Cadenza as that is our other car so know it well.
Will pick up my K900 when they call me. Great service the way it should be. Not just on the K900 but the Cadenza also.
This dealership knows how to treat a luxury car buyer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Excellent! Was the Cadenza a 2014 or 2015? If a 2015, do you notice any difference between that and your 2014?

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2015 Not a lot of difference, did have surround view and white Nappa Leather. Mine has beige interior.
Didn't really notice anything other than the tires were much worse than the hankooks on mine. This one
had Nexens on it. they suck in rain. Didn't know they still put them on Cadenza's
Sure wouldn't pay to upgrade to the 2015 from the 2014.
Experience when picking up K900 was as good as the drop off

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sounds like the dealer we all need, but only very few have :(. The dealer closest to me is so bad I have to drive another 1/2 hr away to get 1/2 way decent service.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When in reverse the right hand side of the display shows an over head view of the car. shows front, back, and both side zones. like it is on top of the car.
View is done by a computer and only showed up in black and white. cool but not that great. The left side of screen showed a colored view from the backup camera
like normal.
Would be fine to check if anything is near the car.
If anyone is in the Phoenix, or Glendale, AZ area it was the Earnhardt kia on Bell Rd. that had the great service

1 - 6 of 6 Posts