Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear fellow cadenza owners,
I have a 2014 cadenza limited, my drivers side window when raising it back up sometimes stops then reverses itself as if it hit an obstacle, I understand this is a safety feature on these windows, however it becomes a chore to raise the window clicking the up down switch until it finally closes. It happens 50% of the time. does anyone know of a fix or adjustment procedure to rectify this problem...Happy new Year to everyone.
Thank You .

·
Registered
49 Posts
The service manual says to lower the window completely down, then push the up button continuously for about one second.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I thought to reset, once up, hold switch up for ten seconds. (One second doesn’t seem long enough.)

the same goes for moonroof or pano roof.In full open, hold switch for ten seconds. Then to fill close and again hold for ten seconds.

I could be wrong as you well know, “if you read it on the internet, it has to be true”.😜

·
Registered
49 Posts
I agree that it doesn't seem long enough, and it might be wrong. I did not read it on the internet. I read it in the 2015 factory service manual, page 912. If it doesn't work, I would also try rolling the window all the way up and holding the switch a few seconds.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree that it doesn't seem long enough, and it might be wrong. I did not read it on the internet. I read it in the 2015 factory service manual, page 912. If it doesn't work, I would also try rolling the window all the way up and holding the switch a few seconds.
When I said “you can believe it if you read it on the internet “, I was not talking about you. I was making a joke about my post. Sorry you misunderstood.

Reactions: joegr
1 - 12 of 12 Posts