Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, yesterday, I leased a Cadenza.

I had a very long, but pretty enjoyable time at the dealership. I got there around 2:30 and left around 6:30, 1 and a half hours after closing. My salesman was nice, but knew less about the car than I did. I ended up racking up the incentives such as competitive and something else and got 3500$ in incentives. In total, my payments for my 36 month, 12k miles/year lease will be $292.01/month usd. My payments come out to about 10,500$ for 3 years.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Congrats on your purchase.

I almost visited that dealership a few weeks ago. However, I wasn't having much luck that day and dealerships didn't like me.... LOL

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
llol, you were in NJ?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that certainly is the best monthly price I've seen so far.

did you put any money down ?
no cash, but i put my trade down, worth about 6k and qualified for some incentive, not sure if they put that in the trade price tho. but i didnt even pay taxes or anything they put that into the payments or took it out of the trade or something. basically i walk in give them my keys and take theirs, aand now i only have to pay 292/monthfor 35 months. 1st month was included in the trade.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow lol, shouldve told me, we could have met up, at one point, you were about 15 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im just glad thats its under 300/month with nothing other than the car down. They included the incentives in the trade.

Nissan wanted 450/month for a 30k altima (fully loded, but still)!!! I was like, are you fucking with me, I can go next door to Lexus and get a much better car for a better price. This was with the same trade down.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well done Carz! Six weeks ago I signed for 12/K for $309/month. I had $1500 trade-in and put $1500 cash down. i was hoping for 15K, but thought I haggled very well.

I am putting an extra $100 aside every month to cover mileage or down payment in 3 years. I love my car btw...it makes my commute so much better!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im just glad thats its under 300/month with nothing other than the car down. They included the incentives in the trade.

Nissan wanted 450/month for a 30k altima (fully loded, but still)!!! I was like, are you fucking with me, I can go next door to Lexus and get a much better car for a better price. This was with the same trade down.
I agree, you can't beat this price. i have a Nissan Rogue and wanted a Maxima, but I couldn't even begin to touch the cost and luxury of the Cadenza

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree, you can't beat this price. i have a Nissan Rogue and wanted a Maxima, but I couldn't even begin to touch the cost and luxury of the Cadenza
I agree, Nissan was such a douche, they didnt even want to negotiate on the lease, and ,my friend had a terrible experience in a 2009 murano. i am extremely happy with my lease. I just got the insurance today :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well done Carz! Six weeks ago I signed for 12/K for $309/month. I had $1500 trade-in and put $1500 cash down. i was hoping for 15K, but thought I haggled very well.

I am putting an extra $100 aside every month to cover mileage or down payment in 3 years. I love my car btw...it makes my commute so much better!
Thanks, what car did you trade?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts