Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Everything you touch, feels class
^ that is what i want to hear, paying $40,000+ for this car, I want to make sure its much like the other well known luxury sedans I can go with. The more I look into the Cadenza the better it gets!

·
Registered
313 Posts
^ that is what i want to hear, paying $40,000+ for this car, I want to make sure its much like the other well known luxury sedans I can go with. The more I look into the Cadenza the better it gets!
^^ +10

In addition, it seems as though the reviewer sort of dismissed some of the qualities of the "Korean twins" in favor of making the other cars seem overall nicer and then not really getting into details. It appeared to me that there was a positive bias toward the others. The dialog was scripted to be witty and not really give the viewer useable info (and the reviewer didn't even read the script with any emotion or inflection). In any event, most other reviews seem to be very impressed with the Cadenza. Most of the owners are, too.

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
87 Posts
^^ +10

In addition, it seems as though the reviewer sort of dismissed some of the qualities of the "Korean twins" in favor of making the other cars seem overall nicer and then not really getting into details. It appeared to me that there was a positive bias toward the others. The dialog was scripted to be witty and not really give the viewer useable info (and the reviewer didn't even read the script with any emotion or inflection). In any event, most other reviews seem to be very impressed with the Cadenza. Most of the owners are, too.

Cheers,

John
That's just how Car and Driver always does things. Pandering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts