Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on with sales figures? I've been eyeing Cadenza seriously (already have an Optima LX). I notice that they stopped advertising Cadenza since Super Bowl. Also, I see the same inventory (relatively low) at the dealers for several months. Nothing moving, nothing new on lot.

Also...I drove one the other day...one thing I did not like was that when I let off the throttle, it seemed to not fully back off immediately. Like it was still getting gas for a few seconds. Anybody else feel that sensation?

·
Super Moderator
579 Posts
they are marketing by quarter... this is the end of March... the new K900 is out so they will market that.

KIA's main focus is to bring in higher income earners for the K900 and switch then to a Cadenza... its common

·
Registered
122 Posts
they are marketing by quarter... this is the end of March... the new K900 is out so they will market that.

KIA's main focus is to bring in higher income earners for the K900 and switch then to a Cadenza... its common
What is a lease deal you have for K900 with VIP package?

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Already did

·
Super Moderator
579 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
sorry.... we have 3 K900's now... 66,465... drove one last week.. the power is badass!!!

very nice car. prolly shouldn't have driven it.. now i'm itching for one. it's hard to run my lease out to the end... not sure what to do
Lol. My Kia dealership doesn't seem to have any yet :(

I really want to test drive one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts