Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to see what is on the limited edition cadenza, kia now has it listed. starts at $42400.00 and can go to $43,200.00 with transportation.
Has everything you can get on the premium lux and tech packages included plus led fog lights and not sure of passenger seat air

·
Registered
22 Posts
I visited the kia web site to 'build your own' car...
The only thing you can
build is the car color. Everything else that could be possibly optional is standard ! :)

it appears that the only interior colors are gray and white.

That will be a tough job keeping those interiors clean... :(

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
interior colors

Interior color depends on the exterior color. chose exterior color and the choice comes up. looks like your right only gray and white.
I have the beige interior in mine, it has scotch guard or some such thing on it. cleans really easy. doesn't look like there is that much more on the limited. chrome wheels, LED fog lights, than on my lux and tech model

·
Registered
33 Posts
It lists on the feature page:

Chrome 19" wheels
LED fog lights
Grey nappa leather color
Chrome interior accents
A/C driver AND passenger seats (but it says optional for premium so I wonder if they are going to do a mid year change and make it both on the premium too)

·
Registered
194 Posts
WOW! John will be happy to hear this, but it doesn't seem to have that many features over the Tech + Lux. The cooled passenger seat would be nice. I wonder how expensive it would be to add it in as my OCD kicked in, and it bugs me that the driver has 3 stages on both and passenger only has 2...

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
expensive to add new seat

The Hyundai azera seats have cooling in the passenger seat. the seats are expensive to buy, there is much more to adding them. needs new cadenza switch, don't think it's the same as azera. you would have to do it yourself as Kia will charge you a lot to do the swap and you will get nothing for the old seats.
I put wood look switch surrounds on my beige interior cadenza ( like in the white interior). surrounds were only $160.00 for all 4 but kia wanted $350.00 to install. Did it my self.
Let us know if you ever find out what it would take to change the passenger seat for cooling, I'd like to do it to. I'm installing the LED fog lights next.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like all the options in the Limited except for the chrome wheels. I have not seen them in person yet, but from the photos they look like they will really show day to day dirt and water stains. Has anyone tried, or had any luck getting a dealer to switch wheels off a Limited model to the Premium model wheels ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts