Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am very interested in the Cadenza (with the newly released limited trim), and I've been doing some research online and with local dealers. Many local dealers are offering invoice pricing or below on all new 2014 Kias. Problem is, no one seems to know (or want to tell me) what the actual dealer invoice price is for the newly arrived Limiteds (with MSRP of $43,360). Does anyone know the true dealer invoice price for this car?

Thanks much,
Tyler

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got back from purchasing my Cadenza Limited. The deal is for invoice price less another $ 500 in supplemental cash. In addition there is a $ 1500 rebate incentive plus another $ 1000 for Kia loyalty rebate. Total was close to $ 6000 off list price. It is a god time to buy !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks. I got the Auroa Black Pearl with grey napa leather. I had planned to get the car with the with white napa interior, but after I saw that the grey was a lighter shade similar to putty in color I liked it very much and took the one the dealer had in stock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats roadrunner, i also just got one of those aurora black with nappa as well. 36m lease for $425 no money down and 12k miles. Love love love the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts