Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice that the refreshed 2020 Cadenza is not available in the US? Kia.com only lists the 2019 as available, and local searches in my area show no 2020's (only 4 x 2019's within a 100 mile radius).

Shame, as the even newer refreshed 2021 Cadenza is looking promising.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is a rendering of what the future Cadenza may look like. Kia has not released it for sale here yet but Car and Driver has a nice write up on it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's going to be a delayed availability here in the US. Partly was already planned that way and now more so due to Covid delays. The videos of test drives (in Korea) showed a pretty impressive and much improved model. Personally, I'm still waiting on the 2020 style but want AWD and at least 350hp...most easily had from the stinger 3.5LTT. Not sure if this will ever happen but things have changed recently with other Kia/Hyundai platforms (FWD now offering AWD and the new Hyundai N line).

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a rendering of what the future Cadenza may look like. Kia has not released it for sale here yet but Car and Driver has a nice write up on it.
Yeah, just a rendering based on the spy shots to date. I'm not convinced it's coming here at this point, with no 2020's available in the US.

It's going to be a delayed availability here in the US. Partly was already planned that way and now more so due to Covid delays. The videos of test drives (in Korea) showed a pretty impressive and much improved model. Personally, I'm still waiting on the 2020 style but want AWD and at least 350hp...most easily had from the stinger 3.5LTT. Not sure if this will ever happen but things have changed recently with other Kia/Hyundai platforms (FWD now offering AWD and the new Hyundai N line).
There was a guy on the Facebook Cadenza group who claimed to be a dealer, and said that the '20s won't be coming to the US.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts