·
Registered
317 Posts
More explanation needed please.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Each car has a developer mode can be accessed by special code or by secret pattern touch on the screen, this mode can help to change and activate some exrta setting in the car which is disabled by the manufacturer.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd search Youtube. There are lots of tips for stuff like that. Should be similar to some other Kia models. Check some videos, try some tips, tell us what works.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was searching the web from long time but nothing mentioned about Cadenza 2014 navigation, you can find 15 & 16 model but 14 is different version.
Even updating the system through Kia website is not available for 2014 model only.
It is really strange that Kia has putted two different Navigation on the same model.
Normally the manufacturers upgrade the existing system yearly and change it when redesign the car but Kia did not!!
It is not the matter of the Navigation only, do you know that the keyless remote control in 2014 is different from 15 & 16 model?!! It is the same from outside but inside: the Board, the battery holder and the frequency range is not the same!! Quite strange, is it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
That is strange. I do know the Cadenza was available in other markets before we got it here in the US, so the '14 is likely related to the previous generation in other markets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts