Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not a lot of pictures of the bronze metallic Cadenza, therefore I decided to post a few. Although here in Dubai the color goes by the name "Golden Beat". There are also some differences in the specifications as well, this one is the 3.5L V6 full option.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice, I wish we had a v6 here, what are hp and torque figures?

·
Registered
194 Posts
really? Our 3.3l pumps out more hp and torque

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I think so as well. Here the 3.5l is the only engine option, also some of the features are different here. My car for example has ventilation on both driver/front passenger seats, the audio remote control on the rear arm rest etc. but then again the lane departure warning and advanced smart cruise control are missing.

Anyhow, I am super satisfied with my purchase after 5000km. I test drove most of the competition available here: Toyota Avalon, Mazda 6, Hyundai Azera, Peugeot 508, Honda Accord, VW Passat and Ford Taurus. The Cadenza was by far the best out of that bunch atleast.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would make the same choice if I were you, but the mazda 6 here, isnt really a competitor, because its 10000 usd cheaper, the passat is as well along with the accord. But i am talking about the fully loaded version of all cars. thats nice that you have the rear armrest controlsand ventilation on both seats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts