Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my cadenza off-lease. Pretty sure the leasing company never took Kia up on the 5 free oil changes. Car has 22k miles on it.

Going to call Kia tomorrow and see what they say.

Hey Kia, if your going to sell this car as a premium car, the 800# should work on Sat & Sunday, not M-F.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe its for the Original owner only and the Cadenza no longer has the complementary service with it... that was moved to the K900.

Did you buy this car CPO?
Kinda

Warranties on Used Cars For Sale | 7 Year Extended Warranty

Got an extra 5 years on top of the remaining 3years on the car. The extended coverage is from Wells Fargo. Very extensive. I drive cars till they collapse. My old 2001 Nissian Maxium had over 155,000 miles on it when I traded it for the cadenza.

They gave me $100 for it. it had a minor transmission leak, engine leak, power steering leak, brake leak and possible A/C compressor going bad. Along with needing a possible thermostat in engine replaced.

Just had to add some fluid to it ever other month. It didn't leak onto the driveway, just onto itself. :)

I won't put 36k on it between now and next 2 years.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
the only way to get a CPO is from the manufacturer dealer and their service department.... but if this is a wrap warranty (bumper to bumper and Powertrain) then you should be ok.... but this still doesn't answer your original question about the free oil changes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts